Monday, February 06, 2006

The Truck Driver

3 years ago I had jury duty with a guy who I would see and bump into everywhere. All over town, at the store, at the ice rink, at the beach. It was enough to make me feel uncomfortable.

Anyway, on with the dream. I dreamed of this guy last night. In my dream, I was wearing the new shoes I bought Saturday, and I was working, but it wasn't my plant I was in, it was like a retail store. I was walking down an isle when I happened to see him, quickly I turned down a different isle, hoping he didn't see me. My foot slipped from my shoe, causing me to pause to fix it.

He came up behind me and asked me if I could show him where the RMA center was. I was a bit speechless at first, then told him to follow me. We walked down a couple of isles where the RMA center was supposed to be, but they had moved it. I told him we would need to find TN. Heading through a double door, TN was sitting at a round table with a few of her Tech's. She looks at the guy, grabs him by a belt loop, and pulls him toward her. I say to TN "This is one of our customers, [TN], this is a customer." Her face immediately turns red, but she laughs.

I apologize to the guy, and head back out the door. He grabs my hand, I turn to see what he has to say, then I woke up. I open my eyes and see Charlie smoothing his hand over my shoulder to wake me up for work this morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Dell Discount Coupons
Dell Discount Coupons