Saturday, January 21, 2006

Victorian Times


I napped this afternoon for several hours. Just before I woke up I was dreaming of an old victorian home that I lived in with I'm assuming to be my family. I was running from room to room looking for a boy, he could not be found. In several of the rooms there were smaller rooms to the rear. I was afraid to look in the smaller rooms, afraid of what I would see. I would yell for the boy just outside the door and listen for his reply.

The last room I entered was in various states of degredation. My foot slipped through broken floor boards as I headed toward the secret room. I could hear him, he was talking. I yelled for him to come as I pulled my foot through the floor board. I was afraid there was something beneath the floor. I awoke when I felt the presence or something unknown. I was breathing hard and my heart was racing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Dell Discount Coupons
Dell Discount Coupons