Friday, February 03, 2006

Erotic Nightmare



I awoke with the lyrics 'She's just a devil woman with evil on her mind.....' playing over and over in my mind. This was definitely one of those dreams that linger well into the conscious waking state. A full 30 seconds after I opened my eyes the images of the dream were still playing inside my head, making it impossible for me to bring myself back to reality.

This happens to me frequently, actually, many of my dreams have songs associated with them, some good, some not so good.

I dreamed of a very handsome but evil man last night. Absolutely the most erotic nightmare I've ever had, at least, that I can remember. I was lying in a bed with just a thin nightgown on, he was kneeling next to me, bare chested, wearing black pants. I knew he was a demon of some sort, but I was so transfixed by his charm, he told me over and over "I won't hurt you, it's ok, just relax." I continued to lie there as he leaned over me, smoothing a hand down the length of my side.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Dell Discount Coupons
Dell Discount Coupons