Thursday, January 19, 2006

Impending Doom

I've forgotten most of my dream last night. I do remember, however, my husband waking me up, asking me why I was screaming. I must have been really screaming, he was downstairs watching TV (most likely dozing) on the couch.

What I do remember is a stair well with a million stairs. I was climbing them, in the back of my mind I knew a presence was up there, something or someone I didn't want to see. Although I didn't have a gun in my hand, I could see one quite clearly in my minds eye.

At the top of the stairs I took a left into a cluttered bedroom. I was afraid because the door wouldn't shut, I shut it quietly in hopes the presence would not notice.

This is the point at which I awoke, my husband leaning above me, asking what in the heck I was screaming for.

I told him I wasn't screaming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Dell Discount Coupons
Dell Discount Coupons