Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Spiders

I dreamed of a red house with many windows last night. I was living there, but it was not in good condition. My bed was in a room that was almost entirely windows, a section of the floor was missing.

I went through a door that led to the outside and glanced at a few people as I went. In waking, I have no idea who they are, in my dream I did know them. Upon seeing the people, I glance in the opposite direction at a tree. On the tree was the biggest spider I had ever seen. Immediately I begin screaming at the top of my lungs. The spider begins to bounce on the tree bark, like it's going to jump out at me.

I back away from the spider until I'm backed up against a hard surface, not quite sure what it is. Sitting on the ground, I cover my eyes, and the man who I had noticed earlier comes to sit next to me, placing his arms around me, telling me I'm going to be ok. I start to pull my hands down from my face, then I am awake.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

remy, I'm so glad you shared that, that is not an easy thing to do. I have dreams very similar to that of my own.

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Dell Discount Coupons
Dell Discount Coupons