Saturday, February 18, 2006

Carjacking and Secondhand Stores

I was in a secondhand store trying on a velvet dress. A very pretty dress, actually, when I noticed the whole back side of the dressing room was gone. Setting the dress aside, I exited through the door and proceeded to tie a shoe and replace some jewelry I had taken off. An older couple standing near by started a conversation with me about how I should buy a pair of shoes for every day of the week. I replied "If I did, then I would have to constantly change my shoes and socks."

Leaving the store, I was on my way to some sort of event. A young teen boy was walking behind me, I get to the car, and turn to my side, I see him standing with a gun. Quickly hopping into the car, I put it in gear and speed away, rolling up the window and locking the door. In my mind I'm thinking, this is the second time this has happened to me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Dell Discount Coupons
Dell Discount Coupons