Tuesday, February 14, 2006

The Brick House

Darn it, I've forgotten most of my dream already. I should have posted earlier.

I dreamed of a really tall woman who walked with a cane. Perhaps I was a child? She just seemed tall.....

She and I and another person were walking down a cement walk toward a brick house. It was an absolutely beautiful house, from a distance, but as we got closer, it was like someone was lifting a veil from it, and the beauty lifted off, leaving only an old run down brick house. I looked up at the woman and her face was Hyde's face from 'That 70's Show'. (Don't have a clue what that was all about.)

Once inside the house, I was locked into a room that was wooden all around. Hardwood floor, barn walls and ceiling. Walking to the center of the room, I kneeled down and sat, awaiting someone's return. (Not sure who's return.)

I know more happened in the dream, but the rest is so sketchy, I can't be certain if I'm remembering anything correctly. I do remember running down a hallway, and a hand pinching my shoulder, pulling me toward something. And a stairwell.

I wish I had logged this all this morning when it was still fresh in my mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Dell Discount Coupons
Dell Discount Coupons