Friday, June 09, 2006

An Alternate Universe

I've been having some very strange dreams lately, unfortunately, I haven't been able to remember any of them once I get up and get going.

This morning, however, I do remember a portion of one. I was a person with powers of some sort, and I was being tested. Several of us were transporting to different times and periods of the centuries to do certain tasks. Traveling with me was a young girl, I have no idea who she was, but in essence she was me, as a young girl. She was a helper to me, someone who I was trusting.

In the tail end of the dream I had to use the bathroom, I was searching everywhere for a clean bathroom. The period in time that I was in had me in a type of outhouse. The girl had warned me that we were limited in time, I had to hurry. When I finally found a spot to go, a woman and a man were watching me, I just couldn't go. I sat there, and my insides were burning, but I couldn't go.

That's when Charlie woke me up to tell me he was leaving for work. At that point, I REALLY had to pee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Dell Discount Coupons
Dell Discount Coupons