Sunday, February 11, 2007

The Gold Full Size Sedan

I dreamed that Dianne Keaton lived in my house.

I had entered her house and stole a picture of a man and a woman on their wedding day along with several other pieces of paper. She had caught me red handed in the act.

Bolting for the car, the gold colored sedan, I hurried out the driveway and down the road only to discover a traffic jam of some sort. Pulling a U-turn, I was forced to drive back past Dianne Keaton and turn on to M-32. The car had absolutely no get up and go, I looked into the side mirror and discovered Dianne was running right next to the car, directly to the left of me.

On the steering wheele was a button that I had only just discovered. I hit the button and prayed it would speed up.

I woke up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Dell Discount Coupons
Dell Discount Coupons